Laser Skin Resurfacing
Perhaps more than any other non-surgical tool available today, lasers can accomplish a variety of desirable objectives for skin rejuvenation.
- Eliminating fine lines and wrinkles
- Tightening collagen fibers to restore skin elasticity
- Lightening or eradicating pigmented lesions
- The treatment of Rosacea
- Removing scars, including acne scars
- Diminishing spider veins, broken blood vessels, and cut skin tissue
Often, the results are a dramatic improvement. In fact, those who seek laser skin resurfacing for the visible signs of aging look 10 to 20 years younger, with results that can last up to 10 years.
And, lasers are often a safer alternative to surgical or injectable treatments. Today’s medical lasers can gently vaporize and/or ablate skin tissue to improve skin appearance and texture with treatment results and safety levels not previously available.
To learn more about laser skin resurfacing or to schedule an appointment, CONTACT US today.