We are pleased to present our new TLC Loyalty Rewards Program. This program lets you earn TLC Reward Points that can be redeemed for any of our products and services.*
HOW DOES THE LOYALTY REWARDS PROGRAM WORK?
For each $1 spent on ancillary services and products, you will earn 1 Point. You can earn bonus points during promotions advertised in our emails, Facebook page or special events. Be on the lookout for these promotions and accumulate your Points faster. For a complete listing of point opportunities, please see our list below.
How can I earn points?
- 1 TLC Point for every $1 spent on products, injectables and peels
- 500 bonus TLC Points for scheduling cosmetic surgery
- 500 bonus TLC Points for referring friends and family members who have cosmetic surgery or ancillary procedures (make sure the person you refer has your references you so we can add your points as required).
- 500 bonus Points for purchasing gift certificates for friends and family valued at $400 and up
- 100 bonus Points for attending our bi-annual events (Spring and Holiday)
- TLC Points for special promotions will vary and will be specified with each special.
- A minimum of 1000 TLC Points are required to redeem your rewards.
Remember to bring your card with you to our office so we can credit or redeem your points. Simply hand it to us any time you make a purchase. TLC Rewards do not expire and are not transferrable. TLC Reward cannot include any retroactive transactions and must be accumulated as a result of new purchases.
*Points are not redeemable for cash, may not be used for outstanding balances, and are accrued on pre-tax amounts. If a product is returned, any points accrued will be deducted. Points are not redeemable for gift card purchases. Points are not earned on dollar amounts for cosmetic surgery procedures. Points are not earned on any insurance procedures. The Lucas Center may, at its discretion, terminate or change the TLC Rewards Loyalty Program.