It’s natural for every person to have some excess fat in certain areas of their body and perhaps not enough in areas they wish had more fullness.
If these slight disproportions concern you, the time-tested procedure of fat grafting can help you feel more proportionate — like a work of art! Plus, rather than using soft tissue fillers that are not natural, with this technique, you’re simply redistributing your body’s own fat to achieve the shape and confidence you want.
What is Fat Grafting?
Fat grafting is an age-old technique used by plastic surgeons to remove fat from one area of the body and inject it into another area.
This procedure can be used both to adjust your proportions and to create a softer, more natural appearance for your:
The Benefits of Fat Grafting
There are many benefits to consider, including:
- The procedure yields subtle, soft, and natural-looking results.
- Today’s techniques are safer and provide better results than ever before.
- The results are long-lasting.
As for the benefits to specific areas:
- For the body: enhance and even reposition or reshape the buttock and thigh areas.
- For the breasts: smooth out or fill in areas of the breasts to restore youthful fullness.
- For the face: restore fullness to areas affected by age-related fat loss, such as your cheeks.
Learn more here about how this procedure works and how it can help you on your journey to lasting confidence.
Build Your Confidence at The Lucas Center
We know that every person and their needs are unique. Fat grafting isn’t suitable for every person’s body, but here at The Lucas Center, we can help you determine whether it’s right for you. That’s why Dr. Lucas takes time with each of his patients to evaluate their health, learn their needs and goals, and agree on a plan that is best for them — with the ultimate goal of creating real, lasting confidence.
Schedule your consultation with Dr. Lucas today by filling out this quick form or giving us a call at (865) 218-6210. We can’t wait to help you feel like the work of art you are!