The Lucas Center accepts the following payment options: cash, check, and most major credit cards.
As a general rule of thumb, cosmetic procedures are considered “elective surgery” and are not covered by most insurance plans. We encourage you to ask about the financing options listed below at your personalized consultation as we do not currently accept insurance cases.
As you look into plastic surgery options, you might have noticed that we don’t list prices on our website. We get it—cost is an important factor. The reason we don’t provide exact flat-rate prices is because every person’s body is different, and the time needed to perform a procedure can vary significantly.
- Your specific needs & appearance goals
- Time required to achieve your desired results
- The surgeon’s qualifications, skill, & experience
- How long the procedure takes (some fees are based on time)
- What’s included in the quote (anesthesia, facility fees, implants, etc.)
While cost is important, finding the right surgeon is crucial. Consider these points:
- Choose a board-certified plastic surgeon with experience
- Be cautious of significantly lower prices or gimmicky offers
- Make sure you’re comfortable with the surgeon’s plan
- Ensure the surgeon understands & agrees with your goals
- Confirm the quoted price includes all costs with no hidden fees
Financing from Prosper Healthcare Lending is available for qualified patients who receive at least $2,000 in services at The Lucas Center or in the hospital. Benefits include:
- Immediate decisions for loans under $35,000
- Terms up to 84 months (affordable payments)
- No collateral required
- No prepayment penalties
- Fast & easy loan inquiry process
- 100% confidential
The CareCredit credit card makes it easy to access care without delay. Financing from CareCredit is available for qualified patients who receive at least $500 in services and is only accepted for procedures performed in the office.Apply Now